DLitt et Phil Applied Linguistics (AL) (UNISA); MA (English) (UZ); BEd (Hons. Curr.) (UNISA); BA (Hons. English) (London); Diploma in Business Management (Cape Town); Certificate in Law (UNISA); Certificate in Education (Gweru Teachers’ College).
- Dean School of Business and Management Studies at the Botswana Open University.
- Pioneer founder of the Zimbabwe Open University, as Chair of the Bachelor of English and Communication Studies.
- Has served as a high school teacher (Botswana and Zimbabwe), then as Senior Lecturer at the erstwhile Gweru Teachers’ College (Zimbabwe). At the International School of Bophuthatswana (Mafikeng), served as HoD English and Academic Administrator.
- Served as founder Chair of the English Honours degree at Midlands State University.
- Has conducted international consultancies (Rotary Club International UK., Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), University of Maryland, and the Gaborone University College (GUC).
- Has written widely in the area of didactic study modules at university level, and academic textbooks for the Virtual University for Small States of the Commonwealth (VUSSC).
- Academic board member of the Commonwealth of Learning (COL) Executive Master’s degrees in Business Administration (CEMBA) and Master’s in Public Administration (CEMPA).
- Apart from delivering papers at international conferences, he has written peer reviewed articles in reputable journals, on a wide range of topics.
- Developed tertiary programmes at international level, and trained members of the 32 small states of the Commonwealth in curriculum development in Singapore, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Canada.
- Developed the new HIV/AIDS integrated curriculum for the University of Maryland in collaboration with Botswana Ministry of Health, leading to the writing of study modules for 20 courses, cast in open and distance-learning mode.